What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, the visitor may be asked to enter his name, email address, credit card information or other details to help him with our experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you (visitors) when they register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from visitors when they register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize their experience via settings found within “My Profile”.
- To more quickly and efficiently respond to their customer service requests.
- To quickly process their transactions.
- To send emails regarding the status of their order.
How do we protect visitor information?
- The personal information of our visitors is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential to the best our knowledge. In addition, all sensitive and credit information that the visitor supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if allowed) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners, analytics services, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Additionally, we may release your information when we believe release is justifiable to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Due to the services we offer, we provide links to many third-party services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Users can visit our site either with identity or anonymously.
We honour do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It’s also to note that we do not allow third party behavioural tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to children under 14. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 14, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act puts parents in control.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect the personal information of any kind.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will notify users within 7 business days should a data breach occur.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact support or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.